Favorite Things parties peak at the top of my list during the holidays, I love discovering goodies through my loved one’s recommendations. This year, I’m taking my favorite things party virtual to let everyone in on the fun! I’ve gathered my favorite things from our design projects, coveted Atelier one-of-a-kinds, brands I discovered this year, and even some of my favorite items from our Amazon shop. But what’s a party without some participation? Please leave a comment and let us know what you’re bringing to our virtual favorite things party!
My Favorite Things
- Poolside Ace Print: It feels wrong to choose a favorite print from our shop because they’re all special to me, but I especially love the Poolside Ace print available in our Atelier. A couple of our clients have it hanging in their homes, and it makes me so happy to spread my love for photography around. See it in action here!
- Outdoor Bubble Sofa: This outdoor sofa is perfect for the modern minimalist whose furniture outside is as chic as it is inside.
- Stone Table: Marble tables are as timeless as they come, these are exactly the type of work of art we want to curate into our personal style collections.
- Cozy Pillows: Our custom performance velvet pillows are so luxe year round, and especially at the holidays.
- Neutral Rugs: We covet a hand-knotted wool rug that seamlessly blends across styles, rooms, and uses.
- Cement Planter: the modern shape transitions between styles and is a favorite neutral to layer other styles with.
- The Perfect Chair: Sculptural and comfortable…. need we say more?
- Candlesticks: Not only are candlesticks a practical gift, but these neutral beauties are a great fit in any shelfie set.
- Catch-All Dish: A marble catch-all dish is something I love because it adds beauty to the daily ritual so many of us have of taking off our jewelry, using a coaster, or a simple key dish. Elevate your everyday.
- Console Table: Burl is making a serious comeback and we are all about it.
- Low Profile Coffee Table: This rustic coffee table has quickly become our studio favorite – it’s large and has a chameleon-like quality that blends with so many design styles.
- Stone Incense Diffuser: Paired with an incense of your choice, this makes a brilliant Christmas gift for anyone on your list. It’s a favorite because it truly is an everyday staple piece that actually integrates as decor.
- Pillow: This tailored charcoal pinstripe pillow is always the touch of masculine we’re looking for.
Shop My Amazon Favorites
Of course, it wouldn’t be a favorite things party if we didn’t talk about Amazon. The tried and true spot for gifts on a budget. I’ve gathered all of my favorite Amazon purchases throughout 2023 and put them in one, easy, shoppable collection!
Work With Smyth House 2024
In 2023, we worked with risk taking visionaries, and created beautiful spaces to be the backdrop of their lives. As we head into 2024, we can’t wait to share the creativity behind the projects that are in progress. Whether you’re looking to build your custom forever home, or just want to bounce ideas off of an expert, 2024 is the year to inquire with us. Additionally, our Design RX service is the perfect gift for the design lovers in your life who could use a little push to transform their design ideas into reality. Click here to learn more about our services and inquire for more information!
Thank you for being a part of our Smyth House community – it’s our goal to help connect you to inspiration, creativity and smart design investments. For more, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter for exciting news, design inspo, and tricks of the trade.
December 13, 2023